Greater Grand Forks Sertoma Club
For more than 90 years Sertomans have taken great pride in their role in service to mankind. Communicative disorders are Sertoma’s top priority. Local speech and hearing needs are continually supported by our club.
- Fellowship enjoyed with fellow club members
- Opportunity for personal development
- Sharing in community growth and development
- Satisfaction from helping others
- Opportunities to share talents and leadership skills
- Involvement – share time and talents at club activities
- Attendance – attend meetings and events
- Growth – bring prospective new members as guests
- Remit Dues – pay quarterly dues in a timely manner
- Fund Raisers – participate in fund raising activities
- Brag About The Club – tell others about our great work
- Fellowship – initiate and participate in conversations
- Sharing – contribute your talents and experiences
- Lead – pursue opportunities as a committee chair, board member, etc.
- Enjoy The Club – Sertoma will be as fun as you make it!
All men and women from the Greater Grand Forks area that are interested in any or all of the following things:
- Making new friends
- Making your community a better place to live and work
- Making a difference
Making new friends is easy. Come and be our guest at one of our weekly meetings – 12:00 noon every Tuesday at Eagle’s Crest Grill located at 5301 South Columbia Road. Board meetings are on the second Thursday of every month at 12:00 noon at Eagle’s Crest Grill. Members are welcome.
Making your community a better place happens when Sertomans gather to host numerous special events throughout the year including the Sports Show and the 4th of July Festival.
Making a difference has been happening for over 40 years. Proceeds from special events are given to charities in the Greater Grand Forks area. Over $500,000 has been given out over the years.